Friday, September 10, 2010

A New Hope


Hello Staff,

I am so pleased to join the Pride Family here at 13th Avenue School. I am the new School Social Worker and I&RS/504 Coordinator. Please feel free to call me Ms. T.
I have been a public servant with Newark Public Schools-Renaissance Academy for ten years.

Wow, time does go by quickly. I previously worked at Gladys Hillman-Jones Model Middle School as the Renaissance Social Worker from 2001-2005 prior to becoming the Health & Social Service Coordinator at the Office of Alternative Education (2005-2010).

I look forward to doing my personal and professional best for you at 13th Avenue School. Please feel free to stop by room 411 for assistance or contact me via email at tmitchell@nps.k12.nj.us

Warm Regards,

Ms. T.

No comments:

Post a Comment