Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eno PolyVision WhiteBoard in Room 401




Ms Caputo’s classroom where children are all functioning at different levels, and often find learning a challenge, it is imperative for me to find new ways to engage the class and keep their interest in the lessons I am teaching. I have found the use of the Smart Boards to be very useful in this capacity. The children enjoy using this technology and are eager to participate in the lessons being taught. I have used the Smart Boards in my Math, Literacy and, Science lessons, allowing the children to take turns filling in the correct answers to questions and problems. Changing up the lessons and keeping the children engaged in hands on activity is one of the best ways to reach my students and to keep their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment